Not flesh of my flesh, Nor bone of my bone,

But still miraculously my own.


Never forget for a single minute,

You didn't grow under my heart--but in it.








--Fleur Conkling Heylinger






















I didn't give you the gift of life,

But in my heart I know

The love I feel is deep and real

As if it had been so.

For us to have each other

Is like a dream come true!

No, I didn't give you the gift of life,

Life gave me the gift of you.





--Unknown











Friday, March 18, 2011

Lots of firsts for Kinley

We've had an amazing first week at home with our litle Kinley!  She's adjusting well to the time change and bonding with friends and family who visit.  We've had lots of firsts this week, including our first time in a car seat (they don't have these is China), first ride in a car at home, first trip to Walmart here, celebrating her first birthday, first time eating cake, first time opening presents, etc....

We are planning a large homecoming and first birthday celebration for Saturday.  We are so excited to introduce her to more friends and family tomorrow!  We cannot wait!

Enjoy the pictures!











xoxo Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment